Thank you to Hopeful1 from Our Twisty Turny Journey for the Versatile Blogger Award!
If you haven’t already, I encourage you to pop by and say hi to Hopeful1 – she’s in the thick of IF treatment and also supporting her Dad through a very serious health issue.
Here are the rules for being awarded The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
7 random facts about me…
1. I am a HUGE animal lover. I love all things four-legged – more so than people on most days!
2. I have been a vegetarian for more than 19 years – and no, I do not miss meat. Don’t worry, I’m not one of ‘those’ vegetarians though – if you like meat, all the power to you.
3. I am a military ‘brat’ and am very proud to have been. I’ve lived all across the country (Canada) and got to experience so much that this beautiful country has to offer growing up.
4. I am very, very loyal.
7. I am very sad that United States of Tara was cancelled – I love that show!
And now, seven, OK eight (these are the bloggers I follow the closest) blogging buddies that I would like to award the Versatile Blogger Award to…
1. Myfertilityjourney at My Fertility Blog
2. Manni at The Journey Continues